The below pages give more information on aspects of our history.
- Coat of Arms: from time to time guests are interested in the 'crest', which is described here.
- The Soulton Jigg: Soulton has its own Jigg, dating from the 1600s!
- Furniture and paintings: some information on this
- A symbolic building: what hidden meanings are there in our building
- Rosewell, Virginia: link between Soulton (and the Hill family) and Rosewel, Virginia -- where Thomas Jefferson drafted the US Declaration of Independence