Professionals“We did genuinely feel at home for the weekend, in a grand but relaxed setting.”
-- Family Feedback
Below is a short list of wedding suppliers who have worked at Soulton over the years, together with links to their websites.
This list is not exhaustive - if you are a supplier who has worked here, and you would like to be added, do just ask.
Very touchingly, one or two of these suppliers have, after working at weddings here, have gone on to choose to get married at Soulton. We have hinted at this in the list below!
- Amy O'Dwyer Florist (Amy is lovely was herself married here)
- Charlote Giddings (who was married here)
- Albert Palmer Photography
- Gill Griffiths
- Hannah Dornford-May
- Damian Hall
- Richard Harris
- Spining Your Dreams
- North West Wedding Photography
- PB Art Works
- Joseph Singh
- Urban Fox Weddings
- Captured Focus
- Jack Flash -- please note we cannot permit amateur fireworks displays under any circumstances, for obvious reasons.
- Shropshire Petals -- please note we only permit natural flower petal confetti.
Live bands, DJs, Fun Casinos, Jukeboxes, Magicians etc:
- Solid Gold -- great booking agency for all of these things
- Hot Jazz Biscuits -- a live band
- Anne Tupling -- Sounds Interesting String Quartet
- We do not 'do' corkage, but if you would like to go further than our wine list, you can refer to our wine merchants, Tanners, and we can think about ordering wine in especially (Nick was married here)
Without wishing to sound too straight-laced, we would like to state that we do not have any commission arrangements with anyone who provides services to you, our guests. We are not comfortable with accepting commissions.
The above providers are listed becuse they have worked here, and that is all. You are free to choose whoever you like to support you in your wedding here.