At a glance
The cottages were well equipped with all towels, linen, teal towels etc provided for you.
- comprehensively refurbished in 2012
- all accommodation on one level
- sleeps 6 (3 double or twin rooms)
- all bedrooms en suite
- own garden
- pet free
- ample parking
The cottage's full inventory is available here.
This modern self catering cottage recently underwent major renovation and improvement, which was completed in March 2012. Work included:
- three new en suite bathrooms, one for each of the bedrooms;
- re-roofing, including high quality insulation;
- new kitchen;
- new and antique furniture;
- re-carpeted with top quality Brintos carpet to living rooms and re-floored thought.
The accommodation comprises:
- 3 large bedrooms, which can be made up as twin or double bedrooms (our normal practice is to prepare the rooms as two double and one single room). Each of these bedrooms has new en suite facilities: two with 'P'-bath and shower, one with a large shower;
- Large sitting room with two sofas and two arm chairs;
- Large kitchen/dining room, with new kitchen and seating for 6. The kitchen has electric oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, tumbledryer, washing machine and fridge-freezer etc.
Outside, the cottage has a lawned garden, with a low holly hedge looking over our barn field and across to Soulton Wood. There is a large graveled area with parking for 3/4 cars.
Pets are not permitted in this cottage.
This cottage is 200 yards from Soulton Hall, across the fields. We are on our own farm and woodland.
Details about the intriguing and beautiful county of Shropshire can be found here.
The central heating system is currently operated from from an oil fired boiler.
During the re-modelling in 2012, the house was re-roofed and now has super modern insulation. You can view the cottage's EPC via this page.